Montañita...¡¡¿¿WHY THE FUCKING HELL HAVEN`T I MET YA BE4??!!

30 years of my life knowin, listenin, and hearing about this wondrous place. And a whole lot of excuses, lack of time, studies issues, LACK OF DOUGH and some other shit that prevented me for traveling to Montañita...
So finally, to put an end for my vacation month, I took a trip to know one of the most famous places in Ecuador to party-animals, surf-freaks, hippie-style dudes and more. Some pals told me this wasn`t the best time to go, was the low season, only highland people going there... Fuck off! I was going regardless.
First, the road trip. Five bucks? Musta be little long or there are some monopoly of routes here... well, let`s go anyway. I saw a buncha foreign dudes and I took it like a good signal. After La Libertad, we traveled for another hour... almost 3 and a half hours to get there. Well, finally. Montañita. Was here early in the night.
Started to walk... a little town, full of stores, bars and other stuff and packed with foreign people! Now this is variety. A sensual tango was my welcome, coming from a store where four or five guys from Argentina were givin tango classes. Interestin, really interestin.
I searched the place in order to find a good place to snooze.
There are a lotta and cheap spots. Five a night with TV and shower? Got in!
After walkin and walking discovering, seeing and wathching the raging sea (must be freezing in there) I stopped in a "Caña grill" spot.
Dude, just came in here and I was chatting and laughing like crazy with the bartenders, from Chile they are. When the gals came, the music started to run and the beer flooded like a damn stream! Whoooo PARRRTEEEEYYY!!
¡Dance dance and more dance! The hell if ya are from here or Germany, or Israel, or USA, or whatever! Just dance the shit out of ya!
I listened from the always present salsa `n merengue to the most ferocious rock, passing thru euro dance, rave and more stuff! Boy, gonna need some ointment for my blisters...
Dang, the DAMES...
¿And this was the LOW season??
Gimme a break.
Every fuckin cent spent here was worth. And some friends and me continued the party afterwards! Buena onda! Live for the moment! HELL YEAH!
I hated to do it, but I had to go. Needed to finish some thing today, I mean Friday. I took off almost crying.
Love to the first sight.
And a promise.
I am gonna go back at least every fucking month!!
MONTAÑITA ROCKS!!

Comentarios

  1. I've never been in that place, also I'm so curious to be there.

    Maybe next time I'll make some efforts to go there, as I'm a "highlands man" only in this summer time I can take my own break time and with my family can only spend just 2 weeks, no more.

    Great for you dude, enjoy it every time you can reach Montanita and Guayas beaches rules!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Amen compa!
    Y bueno, es bueno saber que un pana aunque sea uno, mire este blogsito medio secreto, porque ya parece que la So-princess me dio la ley del hielo. Ha de haber sido por el relajo ocasionado por el subnormal de Condón de Burro. Ahora tengo una razón para odiar a ese infradotado...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cool, allá voy montañita, estoy a 8 horas máximo...Jack Johnson sounds in the back

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares