sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2007

¿Quién le pone música?

--- BLAZING RAGE ----

Human justice sucks,
I`ve had enough.
Weeping isn´t the answer
prying to heavens either.
Nothing to lose now,
my mind is clear,
my choice is taken,
my heart is ready.

Two guns, lotta knives
trustful partners,
No one`ll miss me
nobody`ll cry my death.
You took my love
you smashed my life
you laughed at me
YOU´RE GONNA PAY.

Rats won´t come alone
endless packs of them
you leading the marsh
the most rotten of all
Wanna pour my blood?
Wanna taste my pain?
This is the best you had?
Feel my rage instead!

SMASHING!
CRUSHING!
My blood is boiling!
SHOOTING!
BLASTING!
Take no prisoners!
Bullets are singing
knives are dancing
You`ve rang the bell, now go straight to hell!


Acabo de componer esta cancioncita. Ahora invito a los que tengan capacidad musical de meterle ritmo a la cosa.
Acepto cualquier sugerencia.
...
...
...
......
¡¡MENOS DE VALLENATICO HIJO DE REMIL PUTAS O REGUETON GOMERO!!
(Ejem...)