jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

And I lovED her...




Lady, I WAS your knight in shining armor and I loveD you
You haD made me what I WAS and I WAS yours
My love, there`s so many ways I wantED to say I love you
Let me hold you in my arms forever more

You haD gone and made me such a fool
I WAS so lost in your love
And oh, we belongED together
YOU WON´T believe in my song.
Lady, for so many years I thought I`d never find you
You haD come into my life and made me whole
Forever I´D wake to see you each and every morning
D hear you whisper softly in my ear

In my eyes I SAW no one else but you
There WAS no other love like our love
And yes, oh yes, I always wantED you near me
I HAD waited for you for so long

Lady, your love WAS the only love I needED
And beside me WAS where I want you to be
cause, my love, there`s somethin` I wantED you to know
You WERE the love of my life, you WERE my lady!


...BUT NOT ANYMORE.
Este amor por la Neo-geek, oficialmente, está muerto.
Se aceptan carpetas.